This week, Tech.eu tracked 18 technology M&A transactions and 58 funding deals (totalling €181 million) in Europe and Israel. You can subscribe to our newsletter below to receive all this information in your inbox every Friday afternoon for free, but here’s an overview of the 10 biggest European tech news items for this week:
2) There were also three relatively large acquisitions involving Israel-based companies: Cisco bought Leaba Semiconductor for $ 380 million, SES PS paid $ 242 million for RR Media, and RNTS acquired ad tech company Inneractive for $ 72 million
3) Spotify’s fundraising rumours continued: TPG in talks to invest $ 500 million in Spotify in a convertible debt round that could rise to $ 1 billion
8) Britain’s tech sector is overwhelmingly opposed to Brexit; and this is how it could impact the UK’s startup scene
9) Bill Maris explained the changes in Google Ventures’ European strategy
10) Zalando’s revenue grew by 33.6 percent in 2015, reaching €2.2 billion
Bonus link: The father and son VCs behind the new LocalGlobe seed fund (video interview)
You can subscribe to Tech.eu’s newsletter here.
This story originally appeared on Tech.eu.